Friday 30 May 2008

It's not easy being green

Tonight's dinner (cannelloni Verdi with potatoes) was true to its name. Very green and served with peas to add a touch of.you guessed it green. Well I think they were green once. I took a photo at the table as it was simply too attractive not to share. No one seemed to think that was odd. Maybe they thought I was taking a photo of Jack (who was busy renewing old acquaintances and making new ones).
We did have a reasonable meal the other night. Pork Korma was on the menu but we went with the veggie option which was Daal with potatoes and rice and naan. Not pretty, but not bad.
Last night was not great, though there were murmurs of approval (though I think the murmurs from the spanish contingent were sarcastic). I think we've all been institutionalised.
I can't decide what to have tomorrow- the chili bean burrito or the 'giant spring roll' (aka chiko roll). Mmmm-mmmm.

No comments: