Wednesday 1 July 2009

Quilt Fair Part II

Then with our reserves replenished we returned to the fair and saw the rest of the exhibits. We checked out some stalls I had really been looking forward to seeing, Material Obsession (now the proud authors of two books on non-nana style quilts) and Amitie who are a shop based in Victoria and Jack and a quilt I made were on their blog a long time ago.
I bought some fabric for the Professor and we saw the prize winning quilt (no photo as it was usually surrounded by a cluster of quilters examining the stitches). And we saw the quilt that won last year which was based on Margaret Preston's wildflower prints and was astounding.
 

 

We also voted for the people's choice and I voted for this one by a 10 year old girl because I thought it was very cute.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: