Tuesday 21 July 2009

pretty mummy

I really have to try and be more organised. Lately I grab everything and head towards the door running late for wherever we are going. I realised that this was the norm when as I threw things in a bag Jack said, " Quick, quick, time to go, back door now!" Hmm.
Usually I slap my lippy on in the car as we are about to drive off (don't tell makeover Martin). That's when Jack said, "pretty mummy," and I was pleased because as I said it's much better than grumpy mummy.
Then last week as I frantically go ready for the gym Jack put lip gloss on his lips (and did quite a good job). And he did this with an ink pad. I'm not entirely sure if he applied his lips to the ink pad or used his fingers but he looked like the joker. The pic is yet again blurry, but you get the idea.

No comments: