Monday 29 June 2009

And then...

 

 

After my makeover my parents and I drove to the Orpheum to see a movie. Our choice of movie was dictated by our dinner reservations later that night. The Merchant of Venice would have been good, but we would've lost our table. So we saw Sunshine Cleaning which is a funny little movie about some sisters who start a business cleaning up crime scenes. Funny and depressing all at the same time. Thank goodness we all had a choc-top to cheer us up.
After the movie we went to Fourth Village, a new deli/restaurant at Spit Junction (yes, that's Mosman) and had a lovely dinner nestled amongst the produce and alongside the cheese room. I had pasta, Dad had sausages (the sausage gene in our family is almost as dominant as the ice cream gene) and my mother had seafood spiedini which were very tasty. Then the lovely italian waiters flirted with us a little bit and showed up my very poor Italian and we had some gelati.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: