Tuesday 30 June 2009

Blast from the Past

There's a reason why I had that photo of me from the first time I went to Rockpool. My high school reunion (twenty years!) is on this year and there's been a flurry of activity on facebook and lots of old photos popping up (but not in a Paris Hilton way) so I'm sure that pic won't be the last. In fact here's one now from my school formal.
 

A friend said to me, "oh you were on the nerd's table!" and who can argue with that when Peter was wearing a cloak a la Harry Potter (though obviously he was ahead of his time on that one, it being 1989).
I wasn't sure whether I would go but think now that I probably will. At least it will be good blog fodder.I'm even toying with an online poll to help me decide what to wear. I still have the formal dress....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: