Tuesday 21 December 2010

phew!

We are celebrating Diffmas tonight and Diane asked me to bring dessert. I hope she wasn't hoping for Christmas pudding or cake (all those dead flies!) because we've gone with a gingerbread house.
Going on past experience this may seem foolish and I don't want to get ahead of myself until we actually get the house there, but I think this one is much sturdier. I hired a new engineer and used a silicone mould (or is it mold?) and it seems like a much more solid structure. But then nothing is perfect and I realised after I had iced the roof in place that I had forgotten to remove the mug that was used to stabilise the walls while they set. oops! Let's hope the roof doesn't collapse with the weight of all that chocolate. And I know that Jack is blurry - that's from all the sugar ingested doing quality control.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: