Tuesday 15 March 2016

Lunch


Well, that was a busy few months. Lots of changes and things going on. Sam started kindy. I got a new job. Jack has grown another foot. I fear the teenage years because right now that boy can eat. Must be genetic. 
We had a lovely quiet Christmas with Noel and Diane. We even had cooler weather which makes festive cooking so much more civilised. There's been lots of festivals here. The Perth Festival, the writer's festival and the fringe festival. I heard someone complaining that there aren't nearly enough festivals here and I had to bite my tongue. 
We are looking forward to the Street art festival in a couple of weeks which also coincides with easter and a visit from my family. 
Anyway, I'll post lots of pics so you can catch up. Unless you all got sick of waiting and gave up. 

No comments: