Thursday 5 November 2009

Reunion Mosman High 1989 (yes, twenty years ago)


My reunion is looming - just over a week away and I have mixed feelings about going. It will be nice to catch up with some people but...
My curiosity is just too great to stay away.
I had a bit of a preview in October when I caught up with a schoolfriend Nick and his lovely wife Katherine in Sydney. They live in England so Nick (aka Sooty) won't be coming but I will be his eyes and ears. I forgot to take a photo of Nick for the blog (too busy talking) so I've got one from our year 12 formal.Nick is posing with Lindy Edwards. She is on the missing in action list. It's quite large list and some people that I'd really like to see (or see how they turned out) are on that list.
In the vain hope that in the next few days those people may google themselves and say,"Reunion! fantastic!" I'm putting their names on here with an email address to get in contact with the reunion organisers at mosmanhigh89@hotmail.com
Michaela Bennett, Karl brennan, Yvonne Chan, Jeffrey Dalton, Tim Duguid (aka Lantern?), Lindy Edwards, David Fletcher, Amanda Goode, Melissa Hall, Michelle Hampton, Tim Haughan, Cathrynne Henshall, Shelley Hill, Anthony Ho, Samantha Ingle, Rachel Kalcher, Lee Kerr, Elias Khedi, Raymond Mulcahy, Jason Murphy, Craig Miles, Sara Norris, Campbell Patterson, Ian Phillips, Mandeep Rana, Anthony Saunders, Michael Shitab, Lisa Sniderman, Mike Serio, Paul Sorensen, David Stein, Karyn Stockley, dave Thornett, Simona Thornett, Bernard Webber, Ben Wong, Hyun-Jung Yi and Julian Young.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck with finding those people. I really enjoyed making the school photo big so I could enjoy the hair. Also, your shirt. And the Metallica shirt guy. Did you have no uniform at your school?

jetlagmama@themanor said...

No, we were too cool for school (that explains the hair). At some stage the students decided they didn't want to wear one anymore, but my brother bravely persisted with his knee socks and shorts. I think it was an early demonstration of democracy in action, but it didn't improve our local reputation.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy,
Thanks for posting the photo. I hope the reunion went well. Will have to keep a look out for the 30 year reunion. Cheers, Kevin